Why You Should Work With Us
The Dermatology Specialists is a physician-capital backed platform. This different approach to growth means we keep our autonomy and patient-first care approach as we lead. You will be part of a rapidly growing network of professionals dedicated to providing medical and cosmetic dermatological services with the best means available.
- Full Time Opportunity - 40 Hours
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Clinical Support Team
- Malpractice and Tail provided
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, 401k
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Compensation is very competitive with salary and other production incentives
- Quarterly journal clubs for best practice, new technologies, case studies, evidence-based medicine
- Your local support staff: Team of MAs, local office manager, and front desk reception
- Your central support staff: Prior Authorization Department, In-House Lab, In-House Pathology, In-House Plastics, Research Center, Call Center, Billing, Medical and Facility Operations, Provider Relations and Patient Liaison
We are looking for providers with leadership skills, great communication, and who are true believers in providing quality care to their patients.
LOCATIONS WITH OPENINGS IN ALL NEW YORK BOROUGHS (not including Staten Island)
- South Street Seaport, NYC
- Greenwich Village, NYC
- Upper West Side, NYC
- Upper East Side, NYC
- Lower Harlem, NYC
- Kips Bay, NYC
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Bushwick, Brooklyn
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn
- Long Island City, Queens
- Astoria, Queens
- New locations are also in construction phase - and we would work with you on your preferred locations
ABOUT THE DERMATOLOGY SPECIALISTS
Dr. Bobby Buka and Dr. Sourab Choudhury's group joined to form The Dermatology Specialists and has evolved to meet the demands of the growth. You will be part of a rapidly growing network of professionals dedicated to providing medical and cosmetic dermatological services with the best means available. The Dermatology Specialists supports all Providers with ongoing support from and access to medical leaders, including Dr. Bobby Buka.
Bobby Buka, MD, JD
Born and raised in New York City, Dr. Bobby Buka is passionate about the skin health and skin care of New Yorkers. Dr. Bobby Buka has developed a unique approach to providing dermatology services at Bobby Buka MD offices throughout New York City. On the forefront of dermatological medicine, Dr. Bobby Buka integrates the latest research as well as principles of holistic wellness into his patient-centric treatment plans.
Sourab Choudhury. DO
Dr. Sourab Choudhury opened his dermatology practice in Brooklyn mainly focusing on pediatric dermatology, this is where his heart is. Dr. Choudhury prides himself as an instructor and mentor to pediatric and dermatology residents. He is currently a clinical instructor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Choudhury is a passionate investigator and his patients receive care that reflects his compassion for his young patients and the families who care for them.