ABOUT THIS LOCATION
The Dermatology Specialists | 38 Locations, 7 Days a Week, Open Until 7 pm!
We’re delighted to be joining this fantastic community, and it’s our honor to provide the entire spectrum of dermatology services anyone could need in the area.
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Itchy skin
- Allergic rashes
- Dark spots/ pigmentation
- Hair loss
- Nail Disorders
- Skin cancer screening mole checks
- Cosmetic appointments for botox, fillers or lasers
- Scar treatments with chemical peels/ microneedling
Fun facts about Corona
- Louis Armstrong, the world’s most famous jazz musician, lived in Corona Queens from 1943 until his death in 1971.
- The Lemon Ice King of Corona, popular from cameo appearances on TV’s “King of Queens”, is located at 52nd Avenue, Corona Avenue, and 108th Street.