ABOUT THIS LOCATION
The Dermatology Specialists | 43 Locations, 7 Days a Week, Open Until 7 pm!
We’re delighted to be joining this fantastic community, and it’s our honor to provide the entire spectrum of dermatology services anyone could need in the area.
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Itchy skin
- Allergic rashes
- Dark spots/ pigmentation
- Hair loss
- Nail Disorders
- Skin cancer screening mole checks
- Cosmetic appointments for botox, fillers or lasers
- Scar treatments with chemical peels/ microneedling
If you have one of these, or any other problems with your skin, hair or nails, come check out our Jamaica office today!
Fun facts about Jamaica
- Nicki Minaj is famously from Trinidad, but she moved to Jamaica, Queens to live with her grandma at the age of 5.
- The former house of Rufus King, one of the first U.S. senators, is now a museum located on 150-03 Jamaica Ave, Queens, NY 11432